Sunday, October 18, 2009

Out and about...

Me (in green) and hubby (in red) are
getting very excited for Christmas....
why else wouldn't we wear
black/white/or gray like everyone else?
Or is it that subconsciously we want to stand out?
Hmmmm... I don't think so!!

Last night we went out with our
neighbors
to a wonderful restaurant.


Jen (blonde) had her camera along so this photo was taken
after we were done eating and drinking.
Which is why I look like I am going to POP!@!
"Please get this picture over with
I need to expand my stomach
and stand up" :o)

Thanks for the fun night!!

1 comment:

otin said...

You look great! and very Holidayish!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...