Friday, October 16, 2009

A horse is a horse

Some pictures of last Saturdays horse show.
We spent the after noon at the show.
It seemed like 8 hours but I guess it was just 4. :o)

She really wanted to go again on Sunday to watch the other girls
and simply help with the horses.
Her dad took her. They spent about 3 hours there.
She came home a buzz.
I think she had more fun as a "helping hand"
than a "competitor".

She agreed!
She said it may be her last show
(I will try to hide my enthusiasm) :o)
She said she just wants to go to the shows to help!
YEA!
Our total show cost was about $500
The cost to help.... $0
(I like those numbers much better)

1 comment:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Awesome for the wallet! She looks so confident up the horse! Thanks for sharing!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...