Thursday, October 8, 2009

Homecoming (last Friday) :o(

I can't believe it has been almost a week and I didn't post my adorable pictures from Homecoming!! Where has the week gone? When will it slow down?
Well...I guess I can answer my own question ....
1st..our life has revolved around the TWINS
both seeing the game at the dome on Sunday
and then watching the BEST GAME EVER on Tuesday!
**Not to mention the Vikes vs. Packers was on Monday Night Football!**
Then, our Twins played a tiring game last night.
I didn't think they would come back and they didn't.
They need some rest and relaxation.
They will be back on Friday!
:o)

So back to Homecoming '09!
It was cold!
It was rainy!
Our kids opted for Skateville (inside)
rather than the football game (outside)
No arguments here....I would have done the same.


Nicole and Kenzie

Nicole in front with her friends behind.


Kenzie (showing off her PAW tattoo on her cheek)
with her friend Kelsie.

2 comments:

Engum's said...

Cute Pictures Kathy! Looks like the kids had a great time.
Nancy

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Fun! Why did you not call me for the Skateville fun??? I love real close!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...