Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Grandma and Granpa!

My sister and her family are moving to Bismarck.
Due to housing issues and kid sports they are staying
with mom and dad a.k.a. grandma & grandpa!
My mom and dad have never had a computer ....
I don't know if they even know the "mouse" is not real.
My sister had internet access recently hooked up in my parents' house!
YEA! They now get to read emails and see the blog
IF/WHEN they want. :o)
So here are some pictures for them.
It's MEA today...no school...
These are a couple of pics of your grandkids enjoying a day off.
(until I tell them to get dressed, turn off the TV, and
read or do some thing.)
I asked them to look at me...they of course,
were looking at the TV!
You're not missing much here!
Enjoy your day up there!


5 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Fun times at your house! The kids are still in their Pj's here too....I am up and ully ready to start my day! I am even adding a new blog post!

Maggie said...

Aw, very cute! :)

otin said...

UH OH! I gotta watch what I say now! :)

KJ said...

No way Otin...I appreciate your comments. Don't change a thing! :o)

Engum's said...

I can't help but notice the FALL decorating. WOW looking very nice and festive.
Nancy