Monday, October 12, 2009

Beautiful!

Snowing this morning around the play set.

A robin in the middle of the snowy covered leaves and berries.

Snowy covered pumpkin.

The only thing REALLY wrong with today
is that I wasn't outside enjoying it!
I had a funky stomach ache.
I got the kids off to school and went back to bed.
I awoke at 12:06...ate cereal...felt crummy
and went back to bed til 2:24 PM.

I had a granola bar and grapes and so far so good.

The kids are out playing in the snow...
what's left of it that is.
I hope I am done with the funny tummy thing!?


3 comments:

otin said...

It is interesting blogging because you are showing me pictures of snow and I am still wearing shorts!

KJ said...

I will say today's snow was nice but it is not as nice in February! :o)

Are you still celebrating Yankee style?

Maggie said...

Those pictures are very beautiful!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...