Monday, September 21, 2009

My boy is #1

The blue Comets!

Saturday was his second soccer game.
(My first one to watch since I missed the first one
due to my craft show)

(He's the one in the middle)
Yep! He's #1
Go! Owen Go!

It was a fun game to watch.
You can certainly see improvement each week.
He still can't get over ALL the different rules.
He told me....."In t-ball you could always touch the ball
but, in soccer you can never use your hands"
Already at the tender age of 6 the boy is
questioning the RULES! :o)



2 comments:

otin said...

That is cute! The one in the middle. :)

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

So cute! I love that you are already giving Owen a complex! Happy Tuesday!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...